Monday 14 December 2015


Makana: Handmade Rugs from Portugal

July 7, 2015 6
4
Makana, rugs, handmade rugs, Portuguese rugs, interior styling
When it comes to interiors, I have a few soft spots: plants, ceramics, wooden objects, home textiles. I love to have a variety of those at home to change and recreate my habitat. I am particularly drawn to objects that are handmade – I admire the little imperfections that make it perfect in my opinion. But I digress. I actually wanted to introduce you to a new label from Portugal – Makana. They produce and sell handmade rugs which come in a wonderful range of neutrals and saturated colours.
Makana, rugs, handmade rugs, Portuguese rugs, interior styling
Makana, rugs, handmade rugs, Portuguese rugs, interior styling
They have a nice selection of flat woven cotton rugs and adorable rag rugs – those are my personal favorites and THIS model in particular. However, I already have like four rugs for my tiny apartment so I try to control myself. But truth be told: How can you resist such nice designs, handmade in Portugal for such a reasonable price? Right? Right! Happy shopping!
Photography via Makana

No comments:

Post a Comment